At LateShipment.com, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to prospective customers. You will also play a key role in building and scaling the business through our partner (Integration partners) community. You will work closely with the channel sales team to develop integrated plans for partner enablement, demand gen and sales acceleration initiatives. At its core, you are the voice of the customer with a deep understanding of the market. If you think you have got it all, we would like to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for planning, managing and executing marketing campaigns/programs from inception to completion for our TA in US and Canada. These can cover but are not limited to lead generation campaigns, partner activities, digital marketing, sales enablement, and webinars.
- Work across marketing, product teams and sales on campaigns, launches and initiatives to create product visibility and attract new customers.
- Work closely with sales, product teams as well as partners and third parties to plan and execute marketing campaigns and activities.
- Build and report on marketing campaigns that include emails, landing pages for marketing campaigns, lead and opportunity reporting.
- Get competitive intelligence for the product that gives the team a deep understanding of the market.
- Define go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold.
- Ensure the product and its new features are appropriately positioned on the market.
- Develop search engine optimization (SEO) strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in search engine marketing efforts
What you’ll need:
- 2 to 4 years experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing, SEO Marketing, Content Creation, or a related field.
- Experience developing and delivering go-to-market strategies
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration across Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams.
- Strong attention to detail; stellar project management and multitasking skills
- Self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced, high-impact, entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.