As an e-commerce business owner, you do everything to delight your customers once they place an order on your website – from making sure their order is packed right, to doing your best to get it to their hands-on time.
Yet brands miss out the most in terms of opportunities in the post-purchase journey to improve loyalty and revenue.
But what is the post-purchase phase?
The post-purchase phase is the period from when a parcel is shipped to the time when the customer receives and starts using your product.
This period represents a customer who is excited about their purchase and Research says a customer is most engaged with the brand they shopped with.
Oftentimes, brand owners lose control of the post-purchase phase due to unforeseen events it is made up of. This puts them at risk of inability to get into the good books of their customers and enjoy profits.
This is where Lateshipment.com comes into play to turn the tide in the favor of the merchant.
Lateshipment.com’s suite of products is crafted to help you make this phase a seamless journey for both you and your customers. In addition, you can also retrieve the money you’re losing to delivery issues and their consequences.
The numbers used here to communicate the value of Lateshipment.com products are either based on individual customers who implemented our products, or an average value our customers have attained. Either way, these are real ways Lateshipment.com has impacted 1000s of ecommerce businesses.
Meet Jane. Jane runs an online business, and like most online businesses, here are the top challenges she regularly faces after an order has been shipped.
- Over 10% of orders are identified as delayed, backorders, damaged, lost in transit, or attempted-failed deliveries. Lack of visibility into this causes high customer frustration.
- Carrier tracking pages have limited information, are dull and off-brand.
- Complicated return initiation and unclear return policies
- Lack of visibility while using multiple carriers into service failures and billing errors, and losing hundreds of dollars due to shipping carriers’ complicated policies.
She knew she had to do something to tackle these problems to save her business from
- Decreased customer trust and loyalty
- Increased product returns
- Loss of revenue, etc.
This is when she decided to implement the LateShipment.com post-purchase success suite.