What You’ll Do:
- You will work alongside our Partners Team and peers within our Global Customer Services org to ensure the holistic success of LS’s strategic partnerships.
- You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, project management, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to maintain a best-in-class partner and customer experience.
- Maintain a deep understanding of LS’ Partners’ businesses and be an internal champion of the features/functionality most critical to their specific business needs.
- You’ll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion) — which is driven through consistent communication and collaboration with our Partners’ teams and demonstrating the value the products and services provide to their business via quarterly reviews. Although the role will sit on the Customer Success Team in order to maintain familiarity with best practices and processes to continue to ensure the success of our joint customers, this is a truly cross-functional position. You will work closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the Partner internally
- Be a key member of the team managing the partnership life cycle which includes initial launch and technical integrations or enablement, maintaining a healthy steady state, quarterly goals assessment, product roadmaps and executive alignment, and renewal of the partnership.
- Work with your Partner account teams to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve partner business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage partner feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal teams
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise partnerships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer life cycle.
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning and prioritizing
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Sales force/Gain Sight knowledge
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Understanding of Shopify ecosystems industry a plus
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Pick a time that fits you best, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadline from home.