As a Digital Marketing Specialist at LateShipment.com you will create, monitor and improve our advertising efforts. You will design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company product. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Own, plan and execute all things “Digital Marketing”
- Be actively involved in SEO/ SEM efforts (keyword research, conversion optimization Link building etc.)
- Knowledge of web tools(or similar) (e.g. Google Analytics, Webmaster, Ahrefs, Tag Manager, BuzzSumo etc.)
- Manage and improve conversions on digital assets, considering SEO and User Behaviour
- Strong command over content writing for digital assets including website and landing pages
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies on the web
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Implement paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Quora, Facebook etc. that are highly RoI driven
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate internally with designers and front-end developers to improve user experience
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience (Minimum 2 years) as a Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience with social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.