What You’ll Do:
- Manage the customer from the point of sale to product adoption
- Help successfully implement the product for the customers.
- Develop metrics to understand if the implementation is successful or not
- Own and create plans for product implementation
- Handle customer queries about the product implementation
- Understand customer needs and try to align the product implementation accordingly
- Support customers through emails, phone calls, chats,social media, video calls etc.
What you’ll need:
- 0-1 years of experience in similar role (Preferably in a B2Bproduct company)
- A high level of pro-activeness and accountability is a must
- Experience of working in SAAS market will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant and straightforward phone and video manner.
- Excellent written communication.
- Organizational skills — you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise in place to
keep all of their needs organized.
- An understanding of market needs and current use cases
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don’t need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Flexible enough to adjust to different time-zones based on the client’s geo-location
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Pick a time that fits you best, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadline from home.