The PPC Specialist will manage global customer acquisition programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth. The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer with a strong base of SEO and paid search (SEM) experience, besides a solid working knowledge of digital channels from a paid social advertising and display advertising standpoint. With a strong command over content creation (Ad copy, Landing Pages & Email), in this role, the candidate will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from design, product, engineering and demand generation teams to launch integrated digital campaigns, drive continuous optimization, and attain monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, launch, and optimize ROI-driven advertising campaigns across the digital landscape including paid search, paid social, display, mobile and other online marketing channels
- Drive continuous optimization with content development, localize and test ad copies, banners, content, and landing pages.
- Leverage campaign and sales metrics from native advertising platforms such as Google Ads as well as internal data warehouse tools to analyze performance and optimize programs
- Produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies, tactics, and test plans to achieve business objectives
- Help implement and trouble-shoot marketing technologies, including advertising pixels, tags, audience segments, and website analytics.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, LI, Facebook & Twitter
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing digital advertising budgets
- Familiarity with: Google Analytics, AdRoll, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Advertising
- SEO experience
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.