Less than 2 months to go for the holiday season to officially kick off — which means as an e-commerce retailer, you have to make use of the little prep time left to get better equipped at handling the holiday rush. Here are some tips categorized via different stages of the customer journey to help you do just that.
Pre-purchase: Awareness and Exploration
1. Plan your promotional strategies in advance
The holiday season is the best time to spread the word about your product and e-commerce business. However, it can be difficult amidst your competitors trying the same thing. This is why you need to be unique with your promotional campaigns.
- Bring the whole holiday spirit across your website and marketing campaigns to let customers know that you’re relevant.
- Keep posting interactive content on your Social channels to catch the viewers’ attention
- Add a touch of personalization in your conversations to make sure that your brand is at the top of their minds.
- Provide timely offers and discounts across different funnel stages to increase your chances of sales and repeat sales and reduce cart abandonment.
- Influencer partnerships and event marketing to spread the word about your product on a larger scale and increase your lead base.