– Insight Report –
Driving Ecommerce Last Mile
Delivery Success in 2019
Struggling to keep up with the “Amazon Effect” on order fulfilment?
The “Amazon effect” has particularly convinced online retailers to put their last mile on the frontline to win, serve and retain customers. However, with ecommerce sales in the U.S. alone expected to cross $600 billion in 2019, meeting shopper demands around delivery speed and service quality expectations is crucial to get a piece of the “ecommerce sales” pie.
Download LateShipment.com’s exclusive 48-page report based on the delivery performance metrics of 100 online retailers using FedEx and UPS services. Get full access to expert analysis and critical insights, aimed to empower your business with information needed to excel in the last mile of ecommerce.
Chapters in this Report Include
- In-depth delivery performance analysis of 100 online stores using FedEx and UPS
- Retail-category-specific study of carrier services in use to decide which works best
- On-time delivery adherence of priority services including Overnight, Next Day and 2Day services
- Delivery metrics critical to cross border shipping success
- Understanding the impact of delivery mishaps on the retail value chain
- How to build a last-mile strategy to win, serve, and retain customers
A sneak peek of
Who can use this report
If you’re a retailer, this collection of delivery performance metrics for FedEx & UPS, along with relevant insights specific to your industry stand to help you make data-driven supply chain decisions with an eye towards improving cost, efficiency and last-mile customer experience.
- Journalists, Bloggers
and Industry Experts
If you have specific interest in retail, e-commerce and supply chain operations, this report aims to equip you with accurate and unbiased data about the delivery performance of FedEx & UPS in the US – an area that remains starkly devoid of neutral data sources without shipping carrier affiliations.
LateShipment.com in the press
Know how LateShipment.com can help you crush your last mile goals
Schedule a free consultation with our logistics expert