As a Software Developer at LateShipment.com you will build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.If you’re a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills, this position is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What you’ll need:
- Proven work experience 1.5 – 3 yrs
- Experience with at least 1 MVC Framework, RESTful Services (Added advantage)
- Excellent understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Should be able to research on emerging technologies and trends.
- Should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living
- Flexibility: Pick a time that fits you best, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadline from