As an Inside Sales Specialist at LateShipment.com you will be responsible for advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. If you’re comfortable making calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales, this position is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls/Email and convert into sales.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Connecting, communicating and coordinating with CXO, Top Management from business located in US, Canada region.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and other sales actions
What you’ll need:
- Minimum three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Willingness to work in Shifts
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.