At LateShipment.com, we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to prospective customers. You will be responsible for presenting and positioning our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. At its core, you are the voice of the customer with a deep understanding of the market. If you think you have got it all, we would like to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Support multi-channel marketing efforts (email, web, blogs) with effortless content.
- Work across marketing, product teams and sales on campaigns, launches and initiatives to create product visibility and attract new customers.
- Build collateral for Sales and Marketing, including whitepapers, thought leadership content, webpages, etc.
- Get competitive intelligence for the product that gives the team a deep understanding of the market.
- Define go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold.
- Ensure the product and its new features are appropriately positioned on the market.
What you’ll need:
- 2 to 4 years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, Content Creation, or related field.
- Experience developing and delivering go-to-market strategies
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration across Product, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Strong attention to detail; stellar project management and multitasking skills
- Self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced, high-impact, entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.