What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Drive qualified traffic through digital demand generation
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Experience in Account based Marketing with ability to create and execute highly- customized program and
leveraging technology to tailor marketing campaigns.
- Experience in growth marketing and performance marketing using SEM/SEO
- Well-versed in using Paid Social – LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing
- Very good in content marketing strategy(paid and organic), marketing automation and
- Experience in handling Programmatic DSP – Video, Display & Retargeting
- Experience in Web analytics and reporting
- Preferably with experience in Project and team management.
- Dynamic and versatile in thinking and acting
- Ability to pivot through the changes
- Willingness to experiment and display creativity and innovation
- Very strong in communication skills, both spoken and written.
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Pick a time that fits you best, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadline from home.