As a Front-end Developer at LateShipment.com you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re tech-savvy and are curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design, this position is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.