As a Customer Support Executive at LateShipment.com you will act as a liaison, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. If you love to talk and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes, this position is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Running everyday support operations.
- Handling international customer queries via Email /chat /Social Media/ Calls
- Understanding and gaining the complete product knowledge and responding to client queries accordingly.
- Close interaction with the product/Development teams for providing better solutions.
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the query, expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and give them the best experience.
- Monitoring and reviewing metrics to improve functional and operational efficiency.
- Identifying and escalating issues efficiently and appropriately across teams.
- Maintaining and updating leads/customer database.
What you’ll need:
- Over 2 years of customer facing experience.
- A knack for problem solving working closely with people and effectively helping them grow
- The flexibility to work hours to make yourself available for your team.
- Effective listening skills and can also communicate feedback clearly and in a friendly way.
- Excellent written and communication skills
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.