As a Content Strategist for LateShipment.com you’ll create articles, infographics, content that build an engaged audience, tracking website traffic and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce creative and compelling content across multiple channels, in long and short formats — such as abstracts, marketing emails, company and product descriptions, blogs, white papers, video scripts, collateral and web pages — in order to engage target audiences
- Analyze statistical data, depict trends and generate content that effectively communicate business insights
- General interest/knowledge about the broader landscape of SaaS tools, product development and Technology
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Collaborating with the user experience team and the SEO team to ensure web content, articles/blog-posts etc. are user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefits.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years experience working in a creative environment environments as content strategist, copywriter or related position.
- B2B/Software/Technology content experience required
- Identifying and developing new ideas for web content.
- Writing unique and grammatically impeccable content for the web.
- Strong understanding of generating engaging and informative content for social media platforms (i.e, Facebook, twitter, blogs etc.) .
- Excellent oral and written skills and exceptional command over language. Candidate should be able to articulate thoughts clearly, both verbally and in written form.
What you’ll love about us:
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility : Pick a time that fits you best. Feel free to skip the morning commute.
- Food: Hungry? We’ve a well- stocked kitchen
- Location: In the center of many IT hubs, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.